Subject: UnZip ActiveX Ocx

From: "Jorge Serrano" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 21:20:02 -0000

Hi Greg,

sorry by my English.

I am a Spanish student and I am very interesting with Info-ZIP.

I'm the Mundo Visual - Visual Basic webmaster. Is a Spanish Visual Basic
site.

If you want, I can to put your Info-Zip files on my web-server. I am the
webmaster of that server too.

Furthermore, I have developed an ActiveX Ocx with VB5.

This ActiveX Ocx needs the UnZip.DLL library and the VB5 (SP3) runtimes.

It's very simple and easy to use.

Is my contribution to your job and the other people.

I hope that early my control support compress too. At the moment the
MVZipUnzip control support Unzip.

Thanks in advanced.

Regards.

Jorge Serrano.
[email-masked]
Mundo Visual - Visual Basic
http://www.programando.com/visualbasic/mundovisual/